Hide Untethered by: Jax Spencer
Hide is a very quick-paced short story that will leave you wondering.
Keegan, a terribly abused young man, seems to have been rescued by
his father. But was he really rescued? Keegan’s dad, Billie Roe, seems
to be a bit different than the normal dad. . .
Their cross country journey is filled with twists and turns, and suspenseful
A very well written story – kudos to Mr. Jax Spencer, for a terrific first book.
Looking forward to more from his series.
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Got this email from an old friend… August 7, 2015
- RANDOM MONDAY FUNNIES… August 7, 2015
- Indie Success –10 things that really matter July 6, 2015
- Dun Writin’—Now Whut? – 47 Dangling Modifiers (A series by Susan Uttendorfsky – Owner of Adirondack Editing) April 28, 2015
- Monday Funnies February 9, 2015